Alana Newton is an experienced, high-spirited coach who is passionate about helping people who are looking for transformation. She knows firsthand what happens when your world is turned upside down because you haven’t taken the time to focus on what is really important.
Alana has been in business for over 40 years, working in both the corporate and nonprofit realms, with roles ranging from social worker to media professional, and salesperson to an executive. After a successful 12-year run in the corporate world, she made a decision to become a CEO in the nonprofit sector where she remained for 10 years. Alana has been a board member of nonprofits for over 30 years and on top of it all, she has been an entrepreneur for 33 years.
Moreover, Alana is the Best Selling Author of the Amazon book, Times A Wastin’.
Today, her passion and purpose are coaching leaders who want to take their lives to the next level. She helps them move from a place of confusion and overwhelm to a new place of more passion, purpose, and business. She will help you design a life built around your highest values and deepest desires. She wants to see leaders succeed and gets really excited about personal development, and love’s playing a part in helping others achieve the goals and growth they desire.
Key Focus and Skills
- Leading and management for results
- An ability to look at challenges and situations systemically
- Cultivating her inner knowing, intuition, and experience to draw the best out of others
- Being a big picture thinker
Experience and Associations
- Certified Executive Coach, Executive Coaching Certificate, Royal Roads University
- Graduate of the Banff Centre’s Certificate of Leadership Excellence
- National Trainer of Volunteers, Seventh Step Society of Canada
- Strategic Planning Facilitator
- Past President, Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce
- Former facilitator, Franklin Covey Canada